- Our signature Well-Being Program rewards and incentivizes team members for the development of and maintenance of a healthy lifestyle.
- The Bank offers medical, dental and vision coverages for eligible team members and their eligible family members.
- The Bank provides basic life, basic accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) and basic long-term disability insurance to each full-time team member.
- Eligible team members are offered paid time-off for holiday, sick and vacation.
- The Bank offers Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that provides resources to assist team members and eligible family members manage personal issues that may affect daily life.
- The Bank offers Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), an option that gives team members greater tax benefits that maximizes their dependent and healthcare spending dollars.
- The Bank offers a Health Savings Account (HSA) funded by the Bank into an employee owned account.
- The Bank offers a 401(k) retirement savings plan with Bank matching.
- The Bank offers entertainment discounts on tickets, shows and amusement parks, in addition to certain Bank service fee discounts.
We are best in class for healthcare cost control
According to Gallagher’s 2019 Benefits Strategy and Benchmarking Survey
414 large employers with 1,000 or more full-time employees across the U.S. participated in the survey, and Cathay Bank is ranked one of the best in class!
The healthcare cost control survey results show Best-in-Class employers excel by consistently having below average employee contributions, offering competitive medical and pharmacy benefits, and incentivizing employees to participate in their wellbeing programs. Best-in-Class employers are evolving to keep pace with market trends and lead the way in implementing total rewards that secure the right talent to drive business results.